Seplaa promotes responsible businesses and business practices. We thrive on accelerating businesses to incorporate ESG metrics into their business methodologies to create sustainable living and work solutions.
From 2022-2024, Seplaa ESG, Business & Human Rights Projects and Advisory is focused towards accelerating not for profit businesses, social enterprises and women led businesses under UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights.
Seplaa Conferences have been held almost annually since 2010. The Conferences aim at highlighting the various aspects of Seplaa’s interests in areas such as social entrepreneurship, international trade, international law, international trade law, women empowerment and in creating a peaceful and positive counter narrative of Pakistan. The following conferences have been held so far since 2010:
- 1st Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Awards Exhibition & Conference held at Ali Auditorium in November, 2010.
- 2nd Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Conference held at Seplaa DHA in November, 2011.
- 3rd Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Conference held at Royal Palm Golf & Country Club in March, 2013.
- 4th Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Conference held at Royal Palm Golf & Country Club in December, 2014.
- 5th Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Conference on ‘Action Based Leadership’ held in November 2016.
- 6th Seplaa Conference on Women Empowerment held in March 2017.
- 7th Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Conference held in November 2017.
- 8th Seplaa Conference held in Seplaa Hub in November, 2018.
- 9th Seplaa Conference & Exhibition held at the Seplaa Hub in November, 2019.
Themes covered in Seplaa Conferences since 2010:
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Law
- Good Governance
- Creativity & Innovation
- Women Empowerment