The Seplaa Global Impact Initiative (SGII) was launched in 2023 and is founded on Seplaa’s experience in the impact space since 2004.
Read more about the SGII here.
To become a member of SGII, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Seplaa's Global Impact 2010-2022
Seplaa’s global experience to create impact in the past has been with Universities, Institutions and International Development Organizations in:
North America: Canada & USA
Asia Pacific: Pakistan, Nepal, Singapore, Maldives, Sri Lanka & Kazakhstan
Europe: UK, Turkey & Italy
Africa & Middle East: UA.E. & Iraq
Pictures are dated 2010-2022.
Seplaa cOnferences 2010-2019
Seplaa Conferences were held annually from 2010 to 2019. The Conferences aimed at highlighting the various aspects of Seplaa’s interests in areas such as social entrepreneurship, international trade, international law, international trade law, women empowerment and in creating a peaceful and positive counter narrative of Pakistan. The following conferences have been held so far since 2010:
- 1st Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Awards Exhibition & Conference held at Ali Auditorium in November, 2010.
- 2nd Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Conference held at Seplaa DHA in November, 2011.
- 3rd Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Conference held at Royal Palm Golf & Country Club in March, 2013.
- 4th Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Conference held at Royal Palm Golf & Country Club in December, 2014.
- 5th Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Conference on ‘Action Based Leadership’ held in November 2016.
- 6th Seplaa Conference on Women Empowerment held in March 2017.
- 7th Seplaa Talent of Pakistan Conference held in November 2017.
- 8th Seplaa Conference held at Seplaa Hub in November, 2018.
- 9th Seplaa Conference & Exhibition held at the Seplaa Hub in November, 2019.
Themes covered in Seplaa Conferences:
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Law
- Good Governance
- Creativity & Innovation
- Women Empowerment